The program features:
Robert Schumann Fantasiestücke Op. 73
Johannes Brahms Sonata Op. 38
Dmitri Shostakovich Sonata for Cello and Piano Op. 40
In cooperation with Dresden Music Festival
View more information on the event page.
Winner will be notified via email by 9pm EST Friday Aug 21. Ticket is transferable so you can bring a friend.
Copyright 2020 Dreamstage, Inc.
Virtual Concert Sweepstakes
Concert on Saturday August 22, 2020
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH FORM A CONTRACT. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS ON THE PART OF ENTRANT AND A LIMITATION OF ENTRANT'S RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. Eligibility. The Virtual Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” also known as "Competition" or “Prize Draw”) is only open to legal residents of English speaking countries where Sweepstakes of this nature are allowed, and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or at least the legal age of majority in the country in which they reside at the time of entry (the "Entrant"). Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to win a prize: (a) directors, members, partners, employees, consultants or agents of Sponsor and their respective affiliates, and each of their respective companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, (b) suppliers of goods or services in connection with the Sweepstakes, including individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Sweepstakes; and (c) persons who (i) are in the immediate family of any person in any of the preceding categories (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, spouse, grandmother, grandfather, children or grandchildren), regardless of where they live, or (ii) reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories. All eligibility is subject to all national, provincial, municipal, territorial, federal, state and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of Dreamstage INC, 88 Station Hill Road, Barrytown, NY 12507 (the "Sponsor"). The database clock maintained by the Sponsor will serve as the timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. The Campaign hosted by Dreamstage, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
2. Sweepstakes Timing. The Sweepstakes begins Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT"), and ends on Saturday, August 22, 2020 at 12:00 (noon) EDT (the "Entry Period"). There will be one (1) random drawing to award twenty (20) prizes (each a “Prize”). Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest, or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these rules, the Official Rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects and not subject to further review in any forum.
3. How To Enter. During the Entry Period visit the Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Page at https://dreamstage.shortstack.com/ztMvPj, complete all of the required entry information, agree to the Official Rules, and submit. Once you submit your entry it is automatically entered into the Sweepstakes Prize Draw.
If you opt to access the Sweepstakes via your wireless mobile device or tablet, data rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone's capabilities for specific instructions. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, all Entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a prize winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed on a legally required Winner’s list.
4. Limit. You may enter one (1) time per person address during the Entry Period, Entries in excess of any stated limitation, and entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, or any means that subverts the entry process, will be void. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine, in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry, and reserves the right to reject any submissions that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any of Sponsor’s policies, standards, or practices. All materials and entries submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
5. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to comply with the Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and legally binding in all respects.
6. Privacy of Data: By entering, Entrants agree that personal data (“Personal Data”), including, without limitation, the Entrants’ name and address, may be processed, shared and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Sweepstakes and any other purposes outlined in these Official Rules. Entrants also agree that such Personal Data may also be used by the Sponsor in order to verify the participant's identity, postal address, and telephone number or to otherwise verify the participant's eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. While the Sponsor is committed to undertaking reasonable measures to protect the privacy, accuracy and reliability of the Personal Data submitted and to protect such information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, the Sponsor notes that the internet is not a perfect service medium and data transmission is not guaranteed to be secure. The Sponsor uses, and will use, a variety of security measures to ensure the security of the Personal Data collected during the Sweepstakes. However, the Sponsor cannot and does not warrant the security of the Personal Data which is submitted as part of the Sweepstakes and cannot and does not warrant that such Personal Data will not be intercepted unlawfully by third parties. When any information is provided to the Sponsor as part of the Sweepstakes, including Personal Data, such submission is done at the Entrants own risk. Data will be collected and stored in the United States.
7. Winner Selection and Notification. A random Prize Draw will be conducted on or about Saturday, August 22, 2020 after Noon, by the Sponsor from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
Limit one (1) prize per person or household. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail, using the contact information provided by the potential winner at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential winner does not respond with requested information within (24) hours of the first notification attempt, or if prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, such potential winner will forfeit the Prize and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected (time permitting). If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if the potential winner has not complied with the Official Rules, or declines a prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected.
8. Prize. Only the prizes listed below will be awarded in the Sweepstakes.
Twenty (20) Prizes: Each Winner shall receive instructions on how to view the Jan Vogler/Helene Grimaud 8/22/20 Virtual Concert. Approximate retail value of each prize is $50 USD.
Total approximate retail value of all prizes: $1,000 USD.
LIMIT: One (1) Prize per person or household.
The Winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value of the Prize. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable, and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a particular Prize for one of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for any applicable local income taxes.
NOTE Canada: If a potential winner resides in Canada, entrant will be required to first correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question without assistance of any kind (whether mechanical or otherwise) within a 2-minute time limit in order to be eligible to win prize. If entrant cannot be contacted and the skill testing question administered, or if the entrant answers the question incorrectly, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate entrant will be selected (time permitting).
9. DISCLAIMER. Subject to applicable laws, Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. Winner Publicity Requirements. Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute the Winner’s agreement and consent for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, likeness, photo, avatar, and/or Prize information (including, without limitation, country of residence) in connection with this Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner, worldwide, in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, (Note South Africa: If a potential winner is a legal resident of South Africa, he/she have the right to decline participating in any marketing activity or refuse permission to use his/her name, likeness, photo or avatar for marketing purposes.)
11. Release of Liability / Conditions of Participation.
A. Transmission of Information. Sponsor, Advertising and Promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and assigns (all collectively the "Released Parties") are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant or not, printing, typographical or other errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in (a) the administration of the Sweepstakes, (b) the uploading, processing, or random selection of entries, (c) the announcement of the Winner or potential winner, or (d) the Prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, garbled, misdirected, inaccurate, incorrect, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries; (6) costs associated with claiming or redeeming the Prizes; and/or (7) losses or damages resulting from an Entrant’s connection to the Internet via any of the websites referenced herein. The Released Parties are not responsible for any (a) incorrect, mistranscribed, misdirected or undeliverable entries or e-mail transmissions, (b) incorrect announcements, (c) technical problems, including, without limitation, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, or any hardware/software, (d) lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, or (e) a combination of any of the foregoing. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for (i) late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries, (ii) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client, or (iii) insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any damage (whether material or non-material) caused to Entrant’s computer equipment or to data which is stored on such equipment, or to Entrant’s personal, professional or commercial activities. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
B. Fraud; Reservation of Rights. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify this Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factors impair the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or (c) acting in an dishonest, fraudulent, unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, and to void all associated entries. The preceding remedy in no way precludes Sponsor from taking legal or other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance does not constitute the waiver of such provision.
C. Release and Indemnity. By participating, Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties, and agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the Released Parties, and the other persons and entities involved in the development, production, and/or administration of the Sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all liability for losses, harm, damage, injury, costs, fees, and expenses, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes related activity, and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize, and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
12. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, earthquake, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, terrorist activity, civil commotion, governmental regulation, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to thereafter conduct the Sweepstakes by selecting the prize winner(s) for affected Sweepstakes Prize Draw from among all eligible entries received for such affected Sweepstakes drawing prior to the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
13. Disputes. Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) all claims must be resolved in the state or federal courts located in the State of New York; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event including attorneys' fees; and (d) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to, any indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, or damages of any kind (other than actual out of pocket expenses), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York, USA.
14. Winners List: Visit the Sponsor’s Sweepstakes page after August 22, 2020.